Archive

Saturday 10 March 2012

a quickie...

...sadly I am referring to the length of this post, not that I got lucky this week. I didn't. Didn't really do much, won a couple of games of pool, that's about it.

Going out tonight though. Woop! Mr Morrisons (one of the friends I'm going to Ibiza with) and Mr Adventure (the guy I was meant to go paragliding with) are out tonight, Mr Argument and Mr Vanilla may be joining us later (Mr Argument's got a new job so he's working late) There may be others too, but it's unlikely to be Mr Media. Have had my outfit sorted for days. Blue satin bandage dress (slightly uncomfortably short) with butterfly shoes! They were and old pair of shoes I covered (decoupaged) in butterfly paper. So proud of them, just hope they survive. Anywhoos, I ought to be off.

Ta ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P