Archive

Sunday 1 April 2012

Bitching and Brighton

There's this girl in my friendship group that really doesn't like me. She hasn't for years, she's now dating one of my exes, it doesn't bother me I didn't even like him that much. I think that's probably one of the things that bothers her. Anyway, let's call her Miss Paranoid, I don't mean this in the medical sense, it's just she takes everything as a personal attack. Not sure she's heard of the concept of banter.
Well recently Mr Morrisons, Mr Nocturnal and I went for a meal. Of course we invited Miss Paranoid, but as the whole point of the meal was to see Mr Nocturnal we had to work around his plans, and hers didn't fit in with that. So, seeing as she doesn't like me and doesn't really know Mr Nocturnal that well, Mr Morrisons suggested the two of them met up for lunch as an alternative. They did. Later that evening I posted on facebook that I had a nice dinner with Mr Morrisons and Mr Nocturnal. Apparently this prompted Miss Paranoid to message Mr Morrisons basically saying she felt left out. It is for reasons like this that I am not friends with girls.
She moans about how we leave her out, but when we try to plan things with her she can never make it, or makes it insanely awkward times. So I suggested she was the one plan the next thing, but she made excuses. I don't get girls. Girls are crazy weird.

Oh p.s. I went to Brighton to visit Mr Adventure, it was fun, there was Pimms and a BBQ. Saw a couple of fit guys, but eye-candy is only useful when you can see it.
P.P.S. Am getting on well virtually chatting with Mr Ski, a friend of mine who's working the ski season as a chalet host in the alps, he's due back in a couple of weeks. One to watch perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P