Archive

Sunday 8 April 2012

Another Sunday Post.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. By the time I woke up I didn't have long before my friend came over for the afternoon. Then the time between him leaving and me going out was taken up with failing to wait sufficient time for various layers of nail polish to dry. Okay, I'll stop making excuses.

Had good fun last night though discovered my friends estimate double the number of guys I have been with. So I seem more slutty than I am... woo? :S Didn't get hit on in the conventional sense. Got some comments on my way to the pub though, including one guy stopping me saying "Excuse me, you're hem is too long, you need to pull it up" CREEP.

Best thing about last night? I stayed at my friend's house Miss Medicine, and her spare bed is a memory foam bed with a feather duvet and her mum puts a hot water bottle in the bed. It's the best thing to come back to after a night out. The bed hugs you. I haven't been hugged that well while I sleep for a long time.

Been flirting with Mr Ski a lot more. 11 days until he's back in the country. It's often easier to flirt with people online though, you kind of build up an idealised image of them in your head. Will see when he returns as to how I feel I suppose. Might just be nice to spend some time with him.

Also, been considering joining Match.com any thoughts?

Will try to post on-time next week. Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P