Archive

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sorry, another Sunday post

Sorry guys, I woke up late and kinda forgot it was Saturday, then went over to a friend's house and couldn't post from there. Better late than never though? Right?

I'll start at the beginning of the week. Saturday night Mr Barman rearranged our meeting for Sunday night. I wasn't going to object: I'd waited so long to have sex, waiting one more day would be pointless. Not sure exactly how much detail to tell you guys, but the key points are as follows:
  • Well endowed
  • Baby oil
  • Creaky bed
  • 6 times
  • Just the right pain/pleasure balance.
  • SOOO GOOOOD!
Saying that though, the last time we were in contact was when he dropped me back at my house in the morning. I'm glad. If I wanted to contact him I have no qualms about being the first to text, but I really don't want to. I just needed the episode with Mr Barman to be short and sweet. It was, so sweet. Mmmm :)

This leaves me free to pursue Mr Ski. It's going to be a slow-burn thing I think, unless alcohol is involved and acts like a catalyst. I went over his for an hour or so before going to the cinema with some other friends on Wednesday. It was nice, we played footsie and had a little poke-war. I felt like I was a shy teenager again, but not in a bad way, I really enjoy his company. I'll let you know how things go, I doubt anything dramatic will happen for a while though, but who knows.

On a side-note, I'd recommend people watch Cabin in the Woods if you haven't already, it's not like a regular horror. I laughed more than I looked away from the screen, and I'm really not a fan of horror films.

Last night there isn't really much to tell, no alcohol was involved (I know, what's happening to me?) We played a lot of Halo, of course I lost, but to varying degrees. Also, I ate two pizzas. (fatty? me? fine, you got me) That's about it.

Catch you next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P