Archive

Saturday 21 April 2012

Well that's not meant to happen...

I left you last week with the dilemma between Mr Ski and Mr Barman. Last week I was pretty sure I was tending toward Mr Ski, but I'm so fickle. Have I made a decision between the two? not exactly. Here's what's happened.

I have been texting Mr Barman a lot and I'm pretty sure we're not into each other for the intellectual conversation or stunning personalities. On Tuesday our conversation went saucy quite quickly (whoops) and he sent me a dick pic. OMG, now I'm not one of those girls who care about size (small can be very effective) but there is something hot about a nice big one. His is very very hot. :P At this point I'd have tried to arrange a hook-up asap, preferably before Mr Ski returned, however it's been my "red-week" this week. So it's arranged for Monday and I just need to stall Mr Ski.

Mr Ski has been quite busy, so conversations have been short, I'm trying to stall things without letting them go cool. Seems to be going quite well. I've booked up enough of my time at the moment I think to not actually meet him until later this week, once the hook-up with Mr Barman is out of the way. I don't really know what'll happen with Mr Ski, maybe nothing.

Seems to be working out right? Yes, but of course there is another spanner in the works. Mr Argument.

Bet you'd forgotten about him? yeah, well I haven't really spoken to or seen him that much recently. Did go over to his on Thursday though. Mr Vanilla, Mr Argument and I got very drunk playing drinking games. Much like how I got the night of the drunken mistake. Seeing some similarities are we? Smart people. Ended up second base with him (might've been more if it wasn't for red-week) Seriously, what is going on? Why do all the men come out of the woodwork at the same time? I don't even know how Mr Argument feels about me if it's only something that happens when we get drunk. It's not going to be mentioned I sense. Expect this story to not surface again for a while.

Oh, I should get going, am meeting Mr Aviator for a catch-up coffee. So will just outline my plan for this week:
-Stall Mr Ski for a little while.
-Meet Mr Barman for a hook-up (not putting out on a first date is over-rated)
-Possibly go down to Brighton for paragliding (weather permitting)
-See what happens after that but try not to be a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P