Archive

Saturday 5 May 2012

SURPRISE!

Last weekend I'd expect this post to be boring and mainly about the slow progress with Mr Ski. It's not at all like that.

I suppose I should briefly mention Mr Ski. Him and I weren't exactly getting on as well as we had been, I think he got sick of me moaning how I was bored without doing much to help myself (although part of this moaning was hoping he'd say "I'll come and visit you if you want" anyway, he didn't say this, and in fact said he was busy up until when he was going to visit friends in Leicester on Wednesday. Not one for wallowing, I decided to basically not bother pursuing him any more, and Tuesday night decided to sign up for PlentyOfFish.com (free dating site).

I was bombarded with messages as soon as I created the account. Some were creeps, others didn't send me a personalised message so I didn't bother replying (I had too many to reply to), some I just wasn't interested in, but a couple had potential. I'll tell you about one of the creeps first. In fact just going to copy paste some of the conversation:

Mr Creep: Hey I'm _____ :)
Mr Creep: Bet I have the biggest penis you have ever seen.
Me: Bet you don't. But I'm happy to lose this bet by defaulting and not seeing it.
Mr Creep: Hahaha!
Mr Creep: Bet your boring anyway,wouldnt even take it up the bum
Me: My you really do like your risky bets don't you? Again I'm happy to lose this one by default and not letting you find out.
Mr Creep: Like shocking people
Mr Creep: What you doing hun
Me: Well I was ignoring you. It was going well.
Mr Creep: Tut Whats ur problem?!
Me: I enjoy sarcasm to an unhealthy degree
Mr Creep: Lol I will bend you over and fuck ur arse you carry on!

Needless to say, I didn't carry on.

Thankfully, not everyone on there is such a creep. In fact I arranged a date with one of them on Thursday. The fact I'm here shows I wasn't murdered or anything and actually it went really well. Mr POF is 26, plays rugby and american football, has a similar sense of humour to me and is generally really nice. It's quite possible this could be my last post as an officially single girl and next week's post would be a goodbye. I am quite smitten and I've only met the guy once, which is weird, but kinda nice.

Will keep you posted. Wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P