Archive

Saturday 12 May 2012

Flip 180... again

So this is not goodbye. I got a little carried away last week. Here's what happened:

I had a second date with Mr POF on Sunday night. You guys know me, I'm not going to be any good at the "Don't put out until at least the third date" rule. So I jumped into bed with him. Kind of awkward because he was quite concious of the age gap (he's 5 years older), I've not exactly got a wealth of experience behind me (seeing as he's my number 5) and he does love to ask questions. Mr POF is carrying a few extra pounds so I wasn't going crazy with lust, but I really liked him and well I'm a horny madam.

He enjoyed teasing me, almost bringing me to climax then stopping. This got quite frustrating, but did result in a really really great orgasm. The best orgasm anyone else has made me have, however not sure whether it was the best sex (was up there though) One thing that ruined it was probably that he basically forced me into a proverbial corner by asking me whether it was the best sex I'd ever had while withholding an orgasm from me. First of all this is asking me to compare, so my mind starts thinking of other great sexual occasions (not something that should happen during great sex) and secondly even when I tried evading the question, not letting me orgasm until I answer will make me inclined to lie. So I told him it was the best sex I'd ever had, not exactly a lie, but I hadn't really decided.

Mr POF is on the hunt for this blog, so if he's successful and reading this; Note for the future: Don't ask that during the middle of sex. Ever.

Of course after putting out on the second date I was going a little (well a lot) crazy with whether it was just a one-off. Oh that's another thing he asked me during sex: "Would you regret this even if it was just a one-off?" way to kill the mood there. Don't talk during sex, but if you insist: don't say things like that. Back to the point, with all my crazy I just wanted to make it an exclusive thing and be able to call him my boyfriend to my friends. Yes I know, I'd only known him a week, blah blah. He's a little commitment-phobic anyway I think, but being a crazy lady definitely scared him away. I asked him whether it was going anywhere, after a while of thinking about it, he said he didn't want that at the moment, so I cried. A lot. I was mainly angry at myself for being so illogical and doing everything wrong, but also angry at him for giving me mixed signals.

I'm cool with it now, chalk it up as a life-lesson and move on... to Mr Ski?

Yes he's back in the picture. Almost as if the week with Mr POF didn't happen. Went to the pub with Mr Ski the other day, there was a lot of hugging and that. I think alcohol is definitely needed as a catalyst though. I'm going out tonight with friends for my birthday (tomorrow) and Mr Ski should be joining us. Shame I'm so full of cold, because a large part of me just wants to throw myself at him. I'll let you know what happens. Ooooh I should show you my planned outfit.

mesh body, "zip" tights, mary janes and tube skirt
Despite it being all black I think the outfit will still have an impact. I love the tights with their sexy zip-print detail up the back. The mesh panels on the body means it shouldn't be worn with a bra, which will we quite apparent, hopefully in a good way. My arse looks great in the tube-skirt without it being too short, and my mary-janes are my old-faithfuls so I know they're comfortable enough to get drunk off my face in. Sorted, just need to sort jewellery.

Talk next week (when I'll be lying about my age) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P