Archive

Saturday 19 May 2012

So many options...

I got drunk last Saturday, as I hope you'd have expected. Not drunk off my face drunk, but drunk-text drunk. So I drunk-text Mr POF telling him how I was horny, he offered me birthday sex. I declined on the basis I'm unsure I can separate feelings from the physical, but I'm still talking to him a lot, most of it with a hint of dirtiness.

Mr Ski was meant to meet us out that night, but he was wearing shorts so the club wouldn't let him in. Despite this, after leaving the club I was texting him and he offered me his bed ;) but I was feeling lazy and didn't want to walk a mile, so just stayed on the sofa I was already lying on.

I bumped into Mr Barman last Saturday, which isn't surprising considering he works at the club we went to. He came up to me and said hello (I was drunk so just went with it). After not hearing from him in about a month, he texts me when his shift is over. I was asleep by this point, but decided to text him back in the morning, after a little bit of pleasantries and explaining the reason I didn't contact him wasn't because he was bad in bed, he asked to hook up again. Of course I'm not going to turn down an offer like that, was SO GOOD last time, but really shouldn't make it a regular thing.

After a minor pregnancy worry, it's been my red-week this week. Lady problems have their advantages, like the fact I can stall the men for a week while I try to work out what I should do. Not that I'm any closer to making a decision, I want all of them. "I'm not greedy, I just deserve everything." as my friend said.

Oh yeah and it was my birthday on Sunday, and I'm still 21 despite what my ID might say. In better news, my best friend returned from Canada this week. HUZZAH (I don't know why I've started using that word) We shall call her Miss Culture.

I've got to dash, need to get ready for today. I've got all my sixth-form friends over (and a few others) and Mr Ski, and we're going to be doing the geeky thing of running round my garden shooting each other with Nerf guns. It's actually a thing called Humans vs Zombies (HvZ) then we're having a BBQ and campout. Really have to go, will let you know what I decided.

Have a lovely week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P