Archive

Saturday 26 May 2012

What a busy little girl I've been

Red week over and I needed to make a move. So do I go for Mr Ski? Mr Barman? Mr POF? Well you know me, not one for making the simple decision.

Monday night I find myself at Mr POF's house. Get there and straight into the bedroom, but come dinner-time and we're in front of the tellie, where we stay for the rest of the evening (with a short bit of fun in the middle). Mr POF had to be up early the following morning, but I said I was willing to stay if I had morning sex. Morning came and I got no morning sex because he thought it'd be kinder to let me sleep in for an extra half an hour. NO. 7 is still early, I needed it to be made worth my while. Anyway, overall it was quite fun, but I'm lost as to what he wants from me. If it's just sex, why did we spend so long not doing it?

To stop over-thinking and prevent crazy lady version of me coming out, what do I do? Arrange up a hook-up with Mr Barman of course! No, seriously it worked. Hooked up with him Thursday night, it was enjoyable as ever and come Friday I was a very relaxed very happy bunny. Of course my body-clock is screwed now, as Mr Barman and Mr POF have very different sleeping patterns. Mr POF was bed about 11pm, up at 6.30/7am. Mr Barman was bed at 4am up at 1pm. But hey, was totally worth it.

There were a couple of sun-drenched pub trips with friends, nice and relaxed but nothing to report.

No plans for this week at the moment, just see what happens. Catch you guys next week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P