Archive

Sunday 3 June 2012

Sleepy Saturday

Sorry for yet another Sunday post, I was kind of out of it yesterday. Even when I wasn't sleeping, my mind was numb. So what's been happening this week? not a lot for a large portion of it.

I've started reading the 50 shades Trilogy. It arrived on Wednesday and I'm almost half-way through the second book, this is unheard of for me, I don't read this much so fast. It's good, I've become engrossed.

Mr Film and I have been doing a bit of filming for an alternative take on the iconic Old Spice advert. Nothing special to report there, but thought I'd include it just in case it becomes relevant at some later point. Is nice that Mr Film can be so platonic, I need that at the moment, men are just so confusing otherwise.

Been texting Mr Barman a lot, it's been fun, hopefully going to meet up with him soon, didn't see him this week though.

Oh and had a surprise cyber-sex session with Mr Music on Thurs night. We didn't even have time to catch up on what's been going on in the life of the other-person, just launched straight into it. Whoops. Was good fun though.

Went out Friday night for drinks with Miss Medicine and Mr Morrisons, then went over to Mr POF's place. Every time after spending a night with him I am left feeling empty and confused. I keep trying to tell myself not to involve my emotions, but I think I have failed miserably with that. I haven't got a clue how he feels about me, I can't read it, but I felt he was more distant on Friday than usual. I slept terribly though because he kept tossing and turning, which'd wake me up, and then snoring which'd keep me awake. So Saturday I spent dozing, and trying not to over-think things. Tried escaping into my book, but reading a book about a complicated, confusing man doesn't help. Maybe I need to see Mr Barman again.

Parents are away this week, hopefully there'll be more interesting stories to tell next weekend. Until then, try not to miss me too much! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P