Archive

Saturday 23 June 2012

Past bites back, but potential for the future

Past biting back number one: more of a little nip. My Ex (did I name him Mr Ex? I will from now on) messaged me one drunken night saying "You don't know how much you ruined my life plan." Isn't that a lovely sentiment to wake up to, knowing you've ruined someone else's life. In his sober state he apologised for it, took it back and told me to ignore it, but I can't help but think he does truly think that. Nothing I can do. Sucks.

Past biting back number two: Mr POF. I hadn't been in contact with him for a while, but he started up a conversation with me online. I was tempted to be blunt and say I didn't want to talk to him, but I decided to be polite. After some pleasantries he got to the real point of why he spoke to me. He told me he had something and I need to get tested. I'd been meaning to, but I'd been putting it off. I'm going to go on Monday. This is a serious note guys, you need to be safer than I was. It doesn't matter how good the sex was, it's not worth catching something. Condoms. Don't cave into pressure/your hormones. No sex is better than an STI, try to remember this when you're in the moment.

But it's not all doom and gloom in my life though. Mr Poke is seeming very promising. We were meant to meet up yesterday for drinks with some other people, but plans fell through. However, he went out elsewhere and was texting me all night, during his drunk ramblings he admitted he was disappointed he didn't get to see me that night, he offered to spoon me (and he didn't "care kiss or not" -gentleman even when drunk) and he promised to make an effort to see me while he was still in this part of the UK. I'm not saying we're going to get together, but I am hopeful something might happen, given time. We're meeting up tomorrow (so long as plans don't fall through) so I'm hoping next week I'll have something interesting to say.

Until then, take care and be safe. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P