Archive

Saturday 30 June 2012

Responses, Results and Relaxation

Mr Barman contacted me on Sunday telling me he was still single, I responded explaining the situation with the sexual health check-up and also mentioned the situation with Mr Poke and how I am getting hopeful, so it'll be a few weeks before we do anything if at all. He's so hot though and knows what I like, but not worth risking anything really. We'll see my situation in a couple of weeks.

Went to my sexual-health check-up Monday, it was actually a lot better than I expected. There was a lot of questions (especially about time-spans) and of course having someone poke around your vagina isn't exactly pleasant, but it was fine. Totally worth going, disregarding the whole important issue of sexual health, I got 14 free condoms! Not those cheapo ones either. Knowing how easy it was, I'm certainly going to go more regularly, I can't believe I put it off. I got the results yesterday and they were as expected, but as it was expected I'd been treated for Chlamydia at the appointment (4 tablets) so all is well with me sexually once more. I have to refrain from sex for the rest of the week, but that's not exactly hard in the situation I'm in at the moment.

Been talking to Mr Poke online a lot still and by text (when I have the credit). He'd been talking to me about making a blanket fort with one of his friends, I got jealous in my childish ways, so made one myself, of course much classier than his. Satin sheets, throw cushions, fairy lights. I did wish I had someone to share the fort with, they're not so much fun by yourself. I like him a lot, I was bored in my fort and I'd got my sex-drive back. You can see where this might lead... yup towards cyber-sex. No photos or video though, despite him asking for pics, I have a rule (which I'm going to stick to more stringently than in the past) that I don't send such pics unless I get a pic in return. I think it's only fair, but he doesn't want to send me one, so I see no reason why I should send him one. I'd like to see him again, but he's not got plans to come back for a while and I've got no plans to go down there at the moment. Is red-week next week so I suppose there's no rush anyway. Just a matter of waiting and seeing I suppose.

I'm going out tonight, the first time since Ibiza, I can't waaaaiiittt! Should be fun. Wonder if I'll bump into Mr Barman or not. I've got to finish getting ready, going to the pub with a few other friends first. Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say about my blog post? Feel Free! Just be nice :P